Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Decorations


So... how's the decorating going?  Are you finished?  Or are you short on ideas, time or motivation?  Here are a few ideas I found while surfing the internet.  I chose them because they all utilize things we have in the store.  Lots of clever, creative people out there...  Hope you get some inspiration.


Decorated tree branches in demijohns

Wired pearl garland

Antlers as a rack for stockings

We really like anything sheep-y

Clever - a tray as a backdrop 

Hides as a tree skirt.  Love that!

We have tiered trays in gold and silver

I keep saying I'm going to hang our mounted antlers on a
fabric wrapped board like this. 
We have trophies and cloches too.

Look how they've used upholstery webbing -- as tree garland and
napkin holders.  We have that!


I hope that everyone is having a beautiful holiday season and that you feel great joy and hope in this sweet, wonderful, magical time of year.

Post written by Lisa, owner of Vignette