Thursday, August 1, 2013

Antlers, hides, trophies...


Blame it on Ralph Lauren.  Ever since I saw his Alpine Lodge collection, I have been obsessed with antlers, hides and trophy mounts.  Then I went to Montana this past February and oh... my...goodness!  While I can't say that I'm a fan of traditional mountain decor, I do love me some white on white tones with fur, antlers and navajo blankets scattered about.. We will be getting lots of blankets and hides come late September.  In the meantime, here's some inspiration...


Reindeer hides, soft white palette, wood and charcoal accents.  Love.



 Calm, beautiful Scandanavian style.  




Antlers in an urn and a dead stick.  Hmmm.  Still love it. 


The photograph that sent me on my now year long quest to find the perfect bison trophy.


This painted antler thing that's all over pinterest is just cool.


and the collection that started it all.  Oh Ralph.  You're killing me.


Post Written by Lisa, owner of Vignette